Amarillo Fall Guide
The weather is finally cooling down and the leaves are changing. For fall travel, there’s no better place to explore than Amarillo. Take advantage of the cooler weather with these amazing activities. Here’s your quick guide to all things fall in Amarillo.
Experience Amarillo’s Annual autumn events and festivals. Whether you’re enjoying a rodeo or immersing yourself in Amarillo’s Mural scene, you’ll find something for everyone to enjoy.
- Boys Ranch Rodeo - September 3, 2022
- Tri-State Fair & Rodeo - September 16-24, 2022
- Hoodoo Mural Festival - October 1, 2022
- Good Times Celebration® Barbecue Cook-Off - October 6, 2022
- Jazztober - October 4-25
- Cowboy Mounted Shooting Association Wrangler World Championships - October 11-15, 2022
- WRCA World Championship Ranch Rodeo - November 10-13, 2022
- Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show - November 29 - December 1, 2022
- Maxwell’s Fall Days & Giant Maze - September 24 - October 30, 2022
- Lone Star Runners Club Turkey Trot - November 24, 2022
There’s nothing better than a warm drink in your coziest fall outfit. Find yourself nestled in the corner of a cozy coffee shop and sip on locally brewed coffee. Here are some of our favorites!
Save the Date
For some travelers, signs of fall are foliage, apple cider, and pumpkin pie. But there are those who love a good thrill; get spooked at the Amarillo Scaregrounds! Love art and music? Pencil in a trip to Amarillo for the annual Hoodoo Mural Festival where world-class muralists and musicians meet. Or catch the biggest rodeo of the year, the World Championship Ranch Rodeo.
Looking for more things to do this fall? Fill your calendar with Amarillo happenings and events below.