2021 CCC Cattle Drive Photo Contest
Congratulations to Dorinda Blease for winning the 2021 CCC Cattle Drive Photo Contest! Dorinda moved to Amarillo last year so this was her first-ever time at the CCC Cattle Drive! She submitted the amazing photo below in the contest and her great eye for capturing excellent photos really shows. We love that she was able to capture the grandeur of the longhorns while showcasing the city seal in the background so people immediately recognize that the photo was taken in Amarillo. We really think this photo captures the new-west feel of Amarillo that we all know and love!
Big thanks to Double U Marketing & Communications and Center City of Amarillo for sponsoring the photo contest! Next year's CCC Cattle Drive will be Thursday, June 2nd so bring your cameras and snap some shots of the longhorns to enter in the CCC Cattle Drive Photo Contest for the chance to win $1000!
The Coors Cowboy Club (CCC) Cattle Drive kicks off the CCC Ranch Rodeo the first week of June each year. The 2021 CCC Cattle Drive will begin in Downtown Amarillo at 6 p.m. Thursday, June 3rd. The Amarillo Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) holds the CCC Cattle Drive Photo contest each year to collect high-quality photos of the Cattle Drive to support local photographers and gain assets for future Amarillo tourism marketing campaigns. Professional and amateur photographers will compete for a $1000 prize by submitting photos taken of the event as the cattle mosey along the CCC Cattle Drive parade route.
- All entries must be submitted by 12 a.m., June 6th
- All entries must be submitted via the official contest upload page - www.visitamarillo.com/2021-cattle-drive-photo-contest/submit/
- The winner of the CCC Cattle Drive Photo Contest will receive $1000.
- The winning photographer will be notified by Wednesday, June 9. The prize money will be presented at Center City of Amarillo's High Noon on the Square, Wednesday, June 16th.
- Entries from professional and amateur photographers accepted.
- The winning photographer must be able to provide a high-resolution version of the winning image. If the winner is not able to provide a high-res version of their image other entries will be considered for selection.
- Photos MUST include the cattle.
- Photos may be taken from any vantage point along the drive, however, absolutely NO one will be allowed to go in the street or obstruct the parade route in any way to take photos.
- All entries must be submitted via the official contest upload page. Entries sent in other ways will not be accepted.
- Photos must not show the name of the photographer, agency, or publication, or any other information (these details can be included in the metadata of the pictures but must not be visible on the picture itself).
- The photographer(s) must be the author(s) of the photos submitted in his/her/their name.
- The photographer(s), or the agent or representative entering on their behalf, must be the copyright holder(s) or have been authorized by the copyright holder(s) to submit the pictures.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the Amarillo CVB and supporting sponsors for advertising purposes.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree that the Amarillo CVB and supporting sponsors own full rights to all entries.
- Entries will be judged by the Amarillo CVB and supporting sponsors. All decisions are final. The Amarillo CVB reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- The copyright holders represent and warrant that submission of the pictures does not breach any law, and further that no third party can hold any claims or any objections regarding the rights granted to the Amarillo CVB and supporting sponsors. The copyright holders will hold the Amarillo CVB and supporting sponsors harmless of any claims from third parties related hereto.
- The conditions set out in the Entry Rules are binding, and the Amarillo CVB reserves the right to refuse or exclude any entry at its own discretion.
Cattle Drive Route Map
Special thanks to the sponsors of the CCC Cattle Drive Photo Contest, Double U Marketing and Center City of Amarillo.